Well MBA achievement not unlocked yet, but hopefully it will be by August 2009.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

MBA achieved!



Well overdue post, but yes I graduated August 2009 from CBS and what a wonderful year this has been. I have met some fantastic people and I have learned more in a year than I could ever imagine possible.

It is sad that it is over, because it has really been great, but it is also a good feeling, because now I can actually get a job and start building my cash reserves again :O)
something which I will be doing as an Associate Art Producer at CCP one of the major MMO developers in the world.

So without further ado I will close this blog and start on my new grand adventure with spaceships on Iceland.

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Congrats! This is my first visit to your blog and this is a great post to read. I hope you continue to blog about what you are up to next!

Best regards

Marit "Max" Abrahamsen said...

Thank you very much Tom:)
Yes I certainly will, I just came back to link up to my new site and saw your comment.